Returns & Refunds
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer simple returns or exchanges within 14 days of receiving your order (excludes digital download products). You can return your product for store credit or a refund to the original payment method.
All return postage costs are the responsibility of the customer except in the case of faulty product or incorrect item sent.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must be unused and in the original packaging
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number, details of the items you wish to return.
- We will reply to your email with a return authorisation number (RAN).
- Post your items back to us, with the applicable postage paid, to this address:
DoughCuts Customer Returns
PO Box 2634
Mount Gambier SA 5290
We do not take any responsibility for lost or damaged returns so please consider tracking or insuring your return to avoid disappointment. Packing your items in the box or envelope they were received in should help to avoid damage in transit to us.
- Once your return is received, we will send you a store credit via email or refund you to your original payment method. Please note the refund will exclude the shipping costs for change of mind returns.